Monday, June 28, 2010

Another Monday...


Today I miss my Maire. Actually, I always "miss" her, but today hurts more than usual. I guess the reality of July 1 coming and going without travel approval is creeping up on me. Plus it is Monday and I have to work today...I love my job, but I have to be there so early!! I am not a early bird :) Oh well, considering it is the ONLY day I work this week, I think I can manage it. Plus, spending the day with 17 kiddos (ages 3 to 10) won't allow me anytime to miss my girl!

Went to Gymboree's semi annual sale and stocked up on hats for her! Yes, hats (see picture labeled "bald"). Bugs birthday is July 7 and he will be 5! I cannot believe he is going to kindergarten soon. Crazy stuff for a mom! Got a few goodies for him, but not sure what his "big" gift will be. Someone suggested a trampoline (with the safety net)...I'd like to know other's thoughts on this. I know they are fun and encourage exercise, but are they dangerous?! Is that a myth? Leave a comment if you have advice!

Off to school!! (the characters say "Child of God"...my entire family are His!)

2 comments:

frogglet said...

some days are worse than others. I really hope that this week brings your TA!! I need some good adoption news to keep me going.

Have a great day!

Faye said...

Maire will have hair faster than you know with love and good nutrition! Our babies are nearly the same age... 12/2007! How wonderful. Hope you get your TA soon! We're still waiting on our immigration paperwork for our dossier :( Good luck!