Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photo Op!




Today was "red white & blue" day at school. I thought "what a perfect opportunity to get a picture of all 3 kiddos together". Sadly, I have yet to take one. We had to buy a replacement battery charger, so are thankfully able to take pictures of our sweeties again! Have no clue where the other charger is...I'm sure it will show up next week.


Maire continues to amaze us--I know I use that word "amaze" alot, but there is no other word to describe it. She is amazing! Of course, I do worry sometimes. I said "Let's comb the baby's hair."




To which Maire replies "grrrr" (we call it the TREX growl) and tosses the baby across the room, then laughs. (note to self, don't let Maire near the neighbor's newborn).



The dogs have figured out the best spot in the house is under her high chair.

3 comments:

Jimh. said...

Awesome pics! Awesome Girl! Hope you are all digging out of your snow!

DustiMc said...

What beautiful children you have. I don't know if a mom can use the word 'amazing' enough. Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

Melissa said...

She's already looking like an "All American Girl" :)